The Closet Moderate: What's Your Palin Name?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

What's Your Palin Name?

Regardless of where you fall on the political spectrum, and how you feel about Sarah Palin, I think we can all agree that she has a certain knack for naming her kids. There's Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper. As a side note, I am interested in how two of her children were named after TV witches, but I digress. The point of this post, my friends, is to determine your own Palin name, with the help of this handy tool.

Mine is Ripper Shook Palin. Now that's a name!

t

10 comments:

Silent Cal said...

Skein Chug Palin. I like it. I may go over to the courthouse and make that official.

karinms said...

Rankle Hiway Palin - I'm not sold.

Fake Steve Hawking said...

Nixon Hailfire Palin. While I'm not so sure about the lilt of the name taken as a whole, Hailfire has a lot of what ad execs on the Simpsons call "Zazz".

Silent Cal said...

Oddly enough, if I enter "Bristol" it says "Strangle Thicket Palin". Maybe that's her Eskimo name.

Herodotus said...

Lean Pipe Palin. I don't think I like what that is suggesting.

anonymous crazy said...

Mole Valdez Palin.
Apparently Palin has Mexican roots....

Damian G. said...

Sack Panther Palin. My college's mascot is a panther, so there's that.

Also, I know you're kidding, but Willow was born before Buffy came on T.V. I dunno about Piper, but that name seems pretty bad-ass, as does she.

Silent Cal said...

I read somewhere that Willow is named after Willow, Alaska. Piper is named after the plane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow,_Alaska

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piper_J-3

General Szod said...

Yeah, I know that they were born before those TV shows, but it's all a little too coincidental. I suspect witchcraft.

Corey Goldiner said...

"Mangle Blue Palin" I was really pulling for Souljah-Boy Palin but this suits me well.